We have guidelines that can help you diagnose and solve problems when the app does not work.
1. Update to the latest version of the app
Some errors occur when you don't use the latest version of the BAND app. Search [Play Store] > [BAND] and check if there's an updated version.
2. Close all the running apps
Tap the bottom left corner of your device and close all the apps that are running now.
3. Restart your device
A device that has been running for several hours can also cause errors. Restarting your device once a day can help.
If your problem was not been solved with the methods above, please check the settings below.
- Clear app cache : Go to your device's [Settings] > [Apps] > [BAND] > [Storage], and select [CLEAR CACHE].
- Clear web cache : Select [Internet] > [Settings] > [Privacy] > [Clear browsing data] > check [Browsing history], [Cookies and site data] and [Cached images and files] > tap [Clear data] button.
※ When you clear your cache and cookies, your browser history data will also be deleted.
- Set date and time : Go to your device's [Settings] > [General Management] > [Date and time], and check [Automatic date and time].
※ If it's already checked, please restart your device after unchecking and checking it again.
※ If the app does not work even after trying all methods, please contact us at the BAND Help Center.